Southwest Appliance Repair of San Antonio proudly provides appliance repairs on a multitude of brand name appliances in residential homes throughout the Greater San Antonio, Texas area and has been doing so since 2008. Our trusted technicians hold all necessary credentials such as certifications, licenses, and insurance. We uphold high moral standards, exceptional customer service, all the while performing superior appliance repair services. With the aid of professional grade equipment, tools, supplies, and products, Southwest Appliance Repair of San Antonio’s experienced technicians gives our valued customers maximum results on all our services rendered.
Washing Machine Problems Needed Repair
Southwest Appliance Repair of San Antonio is proud to offer washing machine repair to our menu board of appliance repair services to the locals of San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas. Washing machines have been known to experience inefficiency and malfunctions from time to time and when that happens, it’s good to know that Southwest Appliance Repair of San Antonio is there when you need help.
Common Washing Problems & Solutions
Common problems your wash machine can be experiencing in your Greater San Antonio, TX home are listed below.
– The washing machine won’t function at all. There could be a number of things that could be affecting the washing machine from not powering on. For starters, check the circuit breaker and make sure it didn’t flip off. Also be sure to check the lid switch. If that doesn’t seem to be the issue, sometimes the washer’s motor might be overheating. If this problem persists, or it never switches on, contact Southwest Appliance Repair of San Antonio as soon as possible.
– The washer will not agitate or spin. Sometimes the spinning or agitating feature will not work if the lid is not securely closed; make sure it is tightly closed. In washing machines, the main drive motor has two distinct functions; the first function is to spin the basket and the second function is to reciprocate your agitator. Inside your washer’s transmission is a crank type gear and connecting rods that are used to agitate the washer, with the spinning coming from the washer motor itself. Washers using a reversing motor will only continue to work in one direction and will not spin in the other direction. If your washer has a drive motor issue, Southwest Appliance Repair of San Antonio may have to replace the motor. The belt could be causing some strain on your washing machine and after a lot of use belts experience wear and tear. If the belt is the primary dilemma, Southwest Appliance Repair of San Antonio will also inspect the drive pulley, as it can wear out and it won’t turn the drive belt. Additionally, if it is weak or no agitation, the splines connecting the agitator to the drive shaft may be stripped and need to be replaced.
– Water won’t drain. The drainage system may be clogged and will need to have the obstruction removed. The pump could also be malfunctioning and a Southwest Appliance Repair of San Antonio technician can replace the pump.
– Washer is not finishing the cycle. The timer may be corroded and need to be repaired.
– Washing machine is leaking. The washing machine hose has either become unattached or is damaged and will need to be replaced.
Washing Machine Appliance Repair Service in San Antonio, Texas
The washing machine in your Greater San Antonio, TX might be experiencing other common problems or challenging unique dilemmas, not matter the issue Southwest Appliance Repair of San Antonio has the expertise to repair your wash machine. If your was machine is in need of repair call Southwest Appliance Repair of San Antonio today!